If you were born before 1996, have a valid doctor's recommendation to partake in cannabis, and live in Orange County, please click on this link to enter:




I verify I was born before 1996, I have valid doctor's medical cannabis recommendation.




If you are without your recommendation and I.D. please visit www.420Recs.com and we will credit you the cost for medications we have in stock only, we apologize in advance if you do not have or do not want to obtain this tax saving medical  cannabis recommendation online.

We cannot break the laws California has set for you the patient in particular.

It puts all our patients and their medications in jeopardy.


We need all patients to comply.

SuperPhoto_Creation_2017-07-28_043244 ca flag ffm